Sunday 7 April 2013

12 YEAR OLD MARRIED TO A MAN OF 60 YEARS!

This is horrific! UN where are you?

This innocent Pakistani girl misery began at age 12. She was married of to an old man of 60 years when she was only 12! ''Everyday he would beat me. I would cry and beg him to stop. But he just kept on beating me'' She said. Her name is Gul Meena.

''I'd try to kill myself several times but it didn't work. I hated my life and I had to escape'' she said.

She run into the borders of Afghanistan but her family suspected she had run off with another man. Her older brother finally found her as he was armed. With an Ax, he hacked Meena's freind to death for living with his sister and then strucked his own sister Meena 15 times! he opened her face with the ax, head and parts of her body. After, he fled and left Meena in a pool of blood with part of her brains out. It was a passer by who saved her. The doctors thought she won't survive because she had lost so much blood. Thank God she made it. But with the wounds you see in the photo.

She is now moving from one home to the other in Afghan because her family members have disowned her for leaving the marriage. How sad.

Meena's brother thinks by doing that, he is justified for the obvious reasons that I cannot write here.


No comments:

Post a Comment